Deep Dive: Operations
Welcome to a guided tour and thorough breakdown of the Operations page. The Operations page is your command center to manage your platform. It is only viewable by platform owners, and provides you with all of the tools you need to manage your subscribers, and your content. In the Operations page you will be able to add team members to help you moderate your community, and you will maintain your content archive to keep all of your content safe. This, like everything at Moon Boots is an ever evolving tool centered around the mission of managing your platform.In this article we will give you a tour of the Users tab where you can see subscriber activity, create access levels, add affiliates, load in subscribers form a different platform when you migrate away from an older platform, and how to open and close enrollment periods to manage the flow of incoming users. We will also give you a tour of the Posts tab where you will manage all of your post tags, make adjustments to the New Posts feature, view classroom analytics for seen and favorites, and manage your content archive where you can store content that you want to use later either from the discussion or the classroom. It is a lot to go over so let’s get to it. As always, feel free to click a link in this paragraph to be taken to that section.
As a platform owner, the Operations page of the Moon Boots app is the control center that you need to master. It is the place where you can manage every aspect of your platform, including user management, post management, and platform settings. In this article, we will take a deep dive into each section of the Operations page and explore every feature that it offers.
The Users section of Operations is where you can manage all aspects of your member base. This section offers a wide range of features, including:
- Member Search: You can search for all or a segment of members based on various filters, including name, email, and user access level.
- Member Export: You can export lists of members in a CSV format.
- Member Management: You can manage member access, including removal of members or promotion of members to moderators.
- Member Activity: You can view member activity, track basic member analytics, and manage enrollment access.
- User Access Levels: You can create and manage user access levels and platform affiliates.
- Invite New Members: You can send invites to new potential members.
- Add Members: You can add members to your platform from other membership sites.
The Posts section of Operations is where you can manage all aspects of your progress-based section achievements and tags. This section offers the following features:
- Progress-Based Achievements: You can manage all progress-based section achievements.
- Tag Management: You can manage all of the tags that you have created and added to posts.
- “New” Content Feature: You can choose whether to use the “New” content feature.
- Content Page Post Analytics: You can track Content page post analytics.
- Archived Posts: You can manage your archived posts.
The Settings section of Operations is where you can customize the identity, theme, and documents of your platform. This section offers the following features:
- Platform Name and Domain: You can adjust your platform name and domain as well as the description.
- Custom Domain: You can set up a custom domain.
- Email Settings: You can adjust the email settings of your platform.
- Custom Logo: You can add a custom logo.
- Customization: You can customize your platform with custom fonts, colors, and imagery for each of your pages.
- Legal Documents: You can add your own legal documents to suit the purpose of your platform.
- Favicon: You can change your Favicon.
- Home Screen Logo: You can adjust the home screen logo that people see when adding your platform to their phone home screen.
- Share Image: You can adjust your share image and browser color.
- Google Analytics ID: You can add your Google Analytics ID.
- Custom CSS: You can add custom CSS to make small adjustments to your platform.
The Operations page of the Moon Boots app is a powerful tool that offers a wide range of features to help you manage your platform. By understanding each section and feature, you can optimize your platform to achieve your goals and ensure that your members have a seamless experience.